FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have 2 young pullets that are outgrowing the brooding box I made, but are still too young to integrate with my 2 older hens....also, they free range, and these are too small for that. So I'm looking for a small coop/run for the new chicks. I really just need it for a couple of months. If anyone has one they don't need anymore, let me know. I don't want to spend a bundle on it since it is just temporary. I'm in Lakeland, but I can travel around Central Florida to pick one up if I need to.

Thanks
Jeff

I have 2 young pullets that are outgrowing the brooding box I made, but are still too young to integrate with my 2 older hens....also, they free range, and these are too small for that. So I'm looking for a small coop/run for the new chicks. I really just need it for a couple of months. If anyone has one they don't need anymore, let me know. I don't want to spend a bundle on it since it is just temporary. I'm in Lakeland, but I can travel around Central Florida to pick one up if I need to.

Thanks
Jeff

Maybe try a local grocery store and ask if you can have a melon box.

Hey, Florida Folks! I am close to Gainesville and have a very nice Welsummer Roo I would like to place or trade for hatching eggs. He is from the Whitmore Farm line and very handsome. Young, about a year old. Let me know and we can arrange pick up. Alice, at Abundance Farm

Heading up to the Putnam County Fair in East Palatka soon. We'll be looking at the poultry, goats, rabbits, and the home crafts. I wonder if I'll regret not bringing my crochet tablecloth to enter?

Anyone have bantam mille Fleur and mottled cochin pullets or hens for sale near in or near Putnam county? Also, I have some hatchery 9 week old bantam Cochin's for sale as well as a standard blue Cochin cockerel, a black copper marans cockerel, and a white Cochin/ dark Cornish cross cockerel for sale. Located in Florahome.

Im new to all of this just finished making my chicken coop and now looking for some chickens. Im In Fort Pierce,Florida...anyone else close by?

I'm about an hour south of you in West Palm. Actually will be driving through on my way north this week. I have some 2 week old chicks for sale, Barred Plymouth Rocks, and Brahma/Orpington mixes.

Back
Top Bottom