FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I am in Fleming Island in northeast Florida near Jacksonville. Anyone else from this area?
I am just starting.. still building an 8 ft x 16 ft coop in my backyard. Should be done in a month then I will be looking for chickens.

I am in Fleming Island in northeast Florida near Jacksonville. Anyone else from this area?
I am just starting.. still building an 8 ft x 16 ft coop in my backyard. Should be done in a month then I will be looking for chickens.

Welcome to BYC and the Florida thread!

Just popping in to say hell to all fellow Floridians. Just got active on BYC this morning. Posted into the member intro. area if you want more about us and our fowl aspirations. Again, hello to all fellow Floridian poultry keepers. You just never know, we might just run into you since we're trying to source our poultry seed stock as local as possible.
frow.gif

Just popping in to say hell to all fellow Floridians. Just got active on BYC this morning. Posted into the member intro. area if you want more about us and our fowl aspirations. Again, hello to all fellow Floridian poultry keepers. You just never know, we might just run into you since we're trying to source our poultry seed stock as local as possible.
frow.gif

Hi @MBK Farm , welcome to the FL thread!

Back
Top Bottom