FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi from, Sanford. I have 8 chickens for my first flock. 7 pullets ( Adaline, Amelia, Abigail, Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup and Chica,) and one SURPRISE rooster (mumble). Unfortunately i cannot keep my rooster so if anyone can give him a good home in the Daytona or Orlando area let me know!!! He is 18 weeks old very docile, good with my girls and loves grapes!
thumbsup.gif

I just picked up some nice little Seramas if anyone is interested in the breed.  I have 11 all together, and if my incubator hasn't scrambled the eggs in the incubator from the vibrating turner motor, I should have about 15 more in another 20 days.  I will be over run with the little buggers!!   All colors and I am pretty sure the lady sold me a bunch of little roos.   They were a package deal as she was not able to have them any more.  They are adorable though and a trio can fit comfortably in  nice large bird cage with a stand.   Among the bunch, I have 4 solid black boys/girls and I think a nice little paint girl.  I do travel to Dunnellon and Crystal River at least once a month so can meet up or deliver if close enough.

My husband has been in search for seramas , he is wondering how much are you asking for them

Last edited:
I am in Spring Hill, FL, west central area. I am asking $5 each for them at this age, but will take less if he wants 6 or more. (The old...'take 2, they're small" ). They are young, maybe a month old, maybe just a little more. I also have 4 solid blacks that are at least 3 months old and they seem a lot larger in comparison. I don't know much about them as I just got them and I have too many already. LOL

There is one splash in there that I am keeping, if it is female, to go with one of my black roos. There may be more splash. The little buggers are quick when it comes to head count and trying to figure out their coloring.

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of them , we are here in zephyrhills so not to far from you
I will go try to get some for you. It will take me a little while as catching and holding on to them for cameos will be an adventure for sure. LOL And then I have to figure out all the techie stuff to upload them. Have patience with me.....
roll.png

I will go try to get some for you. It will take me a little while as catching and holding on to them for cameos will be an adventure for sure. LOL And then I have to figure out all the techie stuff to upload them. Have patience with me.....
roll.png
I am not a photographer so don't know why the shadowing....it's like a delay on my camera or something. I think there are a lot of cockerels in there but several of them are probably pullets. When I pick them up, they tuck their tails so the full stature isn't visible. The 4 black ones are outside in a brooder coop, off ground, as they were purchased separately elsewhere and are in quarantine. These are in quarantine in my garage.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom