FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

My naked neck turken rooster lost the good fight against a poisonous snake earlier this week.
1f622.png
. I think my hen is grieving and I'm considering getting another turken for her but I need to know if anyone has dealt with this.

I have a beautiful turken bantam rooster named Darky, if you need one.He comes with a hen too.
Also, I have several bantam chickens up to go in the miami area. If anyone is interested pm me for pics and details.

Hi everyone, new to the site as well as to the chicken world. Just got our first chicks today and very excited! We are in Fort White and just started with 6 copper marans, 1 silkie, and 1 mille fluer....look forward to talking chicken with everyone...

Hi everyone, new to the site as well as to the chicken world. Just got our first chicks today and very excited! We are in Fort White and just started with 6 copper marans, 1 silkie, and 1 mille fluer....look forward to talking chicken with everyone...
Welcome!
frow.gif
I am pretty new myself!

Welcome to the FL thread!

Thank you for checking. I think I'm going to check with the local feed and seed store to see if I can list him there or just give him to them. They have several that free range there. I'm a vegetarian and there is no way I could ever kill one of my own birds so I'm trying to figure out what to do with him. I think he's a little confused as well, he was just crowing and the sun has been up for a good while.

welcome-byc.gif
and the Florida thread. Good luck with your chicks and have fun...

Welcome! I have been talking chicken for just over a year and have learned so much and yet.....so much more to learn. You have come to the right place to chat, learn, laugh, and generally have fun.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom