FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

JEANIE'S EGGS ARE PEEPING! EGGS ARE DEFINITELY IN PRE-HATCH MODE! WE'RE SO EXCITED!

Yay Jeanie! You'll share a picture when the chicks hatch I hope.
jumpy.gif

Wife was saying it's probably going to happen today...this should go under the "you know you love your chickens when"
You contemplate not going to work because it's 'possible hatch day" and you don't want to miss it

I'm to call her if while tooling around I notice any sign of "here we come" from the eggs, so she can leave work and not miss it!

Wife was saying it's probably going to happen today...this should go under the "you know you love your chickens when"
You contemplate not going to work because it's 'possible hatch day" and you don't want to miss it

I'm to call her if while tooling around I notice any sign of "here we come" from the eggs, so she can leave work and not miss it!

Lol awe, hatching days are the best days !!

Last edited:
I had problems for several days not long ago when we had an off and on rain of mist and light rain, everything was so wet and it was so humid I couldn't get the humidity below 45%. I shut off the water to the incubator and had all of the vents wide open. Finally after the rain ended we had some nice dry air days where I  could get the humidity down around 30%. My hatch rate is probably around 80% for the hatch I just had.

Yea last weekend i think it was we had heavy rain ,humitidy was a nightmare , but with my humitidy already being at 60%-65% with the rain and muggyness over that weekend my humitidy sky rocketed i had plugs out and was wiping eggs down and drying up the bottom of the incubator wiping the top , i was glad when the gloomy went away

Back
Top Bottom