FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

You have beautiful birds cmom, but I'm glad I don't have your feed bill costs, lol. :p
I was thinking the same
1f4b0.png
1f4b0.png
I buy organic feed so it's a couple dollars more but I couldn't afford more than what I've got!

I have eggs hatching and I put my final batch of eggs in the incubator for this year. I put a few eggs in that are over 10 days old just to see how many will hatch. So far the hatches have been very good. Now I have to move birds around so the new chicks can go into the grow-out coop. Hubby is helping me build a coop. the last coops were supposed to be the last. This one will have a metal frame with metal roof and siding. Thinking about making the nest boxes out of milk crates. When I need extra nest boxes I have been using milk crates or 18 gal totes with one end cut down.

Just a friendly reminder, the Homosassa Tractor Supply Co. has a fairly new manager who wants to continue the Farm Swaps. There will be a swap tomorrow, Saturday, April 16th, 9am to around 1pm. The swaps will be on the 3rd Saturday Monthly. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow afternoon so hopefully it will be overcast but no rain in the morning. I am planning on checking it out. There are no setup fees just come and grab a spot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom