FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I believe my little flock of 5 had a scare the other night... I won't go into the details, but suffice it to say they've laid ZERO eggs for the past several days. If my hypothesis is true.... How long will it take for their little chicken emotions to settle down enough for them to lay eggs again?

I believe my little flock of 5 had a scare the other night... I won't go into the details, but suffice it to say they've laid ZERO eggs for the past several days. If my hypothesis is true.... How long will it take for their little chicken emotions to settle down enough for them to lay eggs again?

It depends sometimes it takes a couple days or if they are really stressed a few weeks , id give them honey and water and mine i like to give vitamins when i feel they need them but thats up to you

Those of you familiar with black Australorps, is my black beauty one? I asked the breeder for one and it was a solid black puffball day one. I thought she would have more red in her face by now.

Last edited:
Those of you familiar with black Australorps, is my black beauty one? I asked the breeder for one and it was a solid black puffball day one. I thought she would have more red in her face by now.

I can only go by the ones I had, but mine had some white on them when they were chicks:

This is one of mine when she was full grown:

It can take them a few days to a few weeks depending on how traumatized they were.

Back
Top Bottom