FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm in Palm Coast, about an hour South of Jax. I'm supposed to be going down to SW Florida tomorrow with my mom. I hope my guys will be ok. My dh will be here but the animals are mine. Idk if we should even go at this point. We're supposed to be going to a funeral. :(

I'm in Palm Coast, about an hour South of Jax. I'm supposed to be going down to SW Florida tomorrow with my mom. I hope my guys will be ok. My dh will be here but the animals are mine. Idk if we should even go at this point. We're supposed to be going to a funeral. :(

Hermine is sitting right on top of us as we speak.... lights are flickering, WiFi goes out, thank God for 4Glte! Lol
So glad my girls are sleeping peacefully. As for your chickens, that's your decision. Going to the funeral to pay your respects is good. I am sure your dh is going to take good care of your babies!

Well, we'll be ok probably since we're going south. I'm just worried about my critters. So far, it's just raining here. Plus my dog is about to pop with puppies any day now. I have way too many chickens to bring them into the house. Lol Stay safe everyone.

Well, we'll be ok probably since we're going south. I'm just worried about my critters. So far, it's just raining here. Plus my dog is about to pop with puppies any day now. I have way too many chickens to bring them into the house. Lol Stay safe everyone.

don't be! They'll be fine :)
I just brought mine in since I am still building a big coop, it isn't finished and I wasn't gonna let them fend for themselves. The poor darlings haven't been here but a week.

Back
Top Bottom