FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

The birds are ok. I have some fence damages and some of the birds got into other pens. When I get the fencing fixed I'll sort them out and into their proper pens. This is how the birds are getting water gravity fed to their waterers.

Attachments

• 1505305156688.jpg
    1505305156688.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 5
The birds are ok. I have some fence damages and some of the birds got into other pens. When I get the fencing fixed I'll sort them out and into their proper pens. This is how the birds are getting water gravity fed to their waterers.

Glad you are ok! Now we can hope you get your power back sooner rather than later. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing! :hugs

Hi guys,

I just found out about this site and hope you guys can help. I have a pet duck I've had for about 5 months, I found abandoned in a parking lot and decided to take it in since I work from home and did have ducks growing up.

My home has a lake and due to the recent hurricane it was severely damaged and I have to relocate. I can't take my pet with me since I'll be living with relatives and they have dogs that try to eat my duck. It's completely inhumane to just have her in a cage locked up but it's the best I can do to keep her safe. If anyone in the south Florida region can adopt a duck please please reach out.

I have a bunch of chicks available. I have the following
Salmon favorelle (pullets and roos - roos are free)
Easter egger bantam and full size both frizzle and straight feathered (a couple of obvious roo chicks are free)
Blue laced red wyandotte chicks and one breeding set (5 hens 1 roo)
Chocolate orpington roo chicks free
Limited quantity of serama chicks also hatching eggs

My bantam ee are a breed that I have created and include silkies/sizzles/frizzles/showgirls and almost all lay green eggs. They are cute and fun great for kids!

I'm located in Chiefland FL 1 hr from Gainesville/Ocala and 2 hours from Jax/Orlando/Tampa

blrw1.jpg
blrw1.jpg
blrw2.jpg
blrw3.jpg
blrw4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom