FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello Christopher, I purchased my American Serama from a seller in Miami, Florida he has males and females less than a year old his name is Lázaro you can contact him at

Hello Christopher, I purchased my American Serama from a seller in Miami Florida, you can contact him at 305-298-4288 tell him Malvina refered you. Good luck
Wow you are so nice! You’re the very first person in this entire community that has been able to hook me up with a human who sells chickens lol! I will certainly tell him Malvina referred me! Thank you so much! Gracias! El habla español ?

Hello Christopher, I purchased my American Serama from a seller in Miami, Florida he has males and females less than a year old his name is Lázaro you can contact him at

Hello Christopher, I purchased my American Serama from a seller in Miami Florida, you can contact him at 305-298-4288 tell him Malvina refered you. Good luck
Wow the American Serama’s are so cute and tiny!

Thanks for telling me that!!!! I was doing a little google search and they are “ fancy “ little babies that are popular show breeds. Wowowow
They are beautiful, mine are but I'm not interested in show birds just pet and if they give me eggs that's a plus 😀. Here are some pictures the little white one is Lady Ping, the black one is Lady Nubia and the black and white is Mr. Oreo, this are the ones I purchase from the breeder I told you in Miami.
IMG_20211101_115410331.jpg
IMG_20211123_072831750.jpg
IMG_20211208_112151092_HDR.jpg

Wow you are so nice! You’re the very first person in this entire community that has been able to hook me up with a human who sells chickens lol! I will certainly tell him Malvina referred me! Thank you so much! Gracias! El habla español ?
Hi Christopher, yes Lázaro speaks Spanish me too, if you live in Miami you can come ans see my flock just contact me through my email

Back
Top Bottom