FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anyone sell coturnix quail eggs locally? I started selling my own quail eggs at my aunt's asian market for $6/24 eggs. I had 8 trays full and managed to sell them all less than two weeks. Am I underselling? I've looked through Facebook and Craigslist and only found someone selling a dozen for $5 and someone else selling "fertile and ready to hatch" 24 eggs for $8.

There's a couple to a few celadon eggs in each tray but i know the demographic might not care about that.

Honestly, I'm not sure what goal I have. My mom just said that the eggs were accumulating and we couldn't keep up with eating them so I suggested selling them. Might as well try to make some profit or money back from their food? lol.

Last edited:
Hello. My Name is George. I live in North Miami Beach. I bought 4 little chicks from Tractor Supply in Orlando for my daughter but living in a condominium I see its going to be difficult to let them grow. So I need to get someone to take them in. They are about a month old, but growing and making a whole mess. If you have space, I will take them over today.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. My Name is George. I live in North Miami Beach. I bought 4 little chicks from Tractor Supply in Orlando for my daughter but living in a condominium I see its going to be difficult to let them grow. So I need to get someone to take them in. They are about a month old, but growing and making a whole mess. If you have space, I will take them over today.

Thank You

Contact @Kennas_Kritters .

She lives in Polk City.

She takes in rescues.

Back
Top Bottom