FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
so you might sell the girls right?
lol.png

Oooo, tempting! What a great looking roo! Maybe we can trade a few chicks, Ill just slip them in with the others I hope my Leghorn will be taking care of and see if she notices she suddenly has some White Rocks or SLW - or maybe Orps.
Depending on how many BPRs I get, I'd sell some of the girls. I'm only keeping one BPR pullets and possibly both Ams if they hatch. My goal was only one chicken of each breed I have, as my space is really limited. But I do love Rocks, and SLW have such neat feathering.

there is 191 fl members, I was just thinking.......... What do you guys say we make a SWAP in a location where all or most of us can meet, I think that would be lots of fun get to know everybody and the chickens too.

Oooo - that would be fun!! Somewhere right in the middle of the state, maybe Ocala area?

And welcome, Quaillady!

Nava - are SLW easy to sex as chicks, or would I have to get a few from you and wait till they mature?
I'm on lockdown!! Chicks should be hatching any day now!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't have any SLW chicks or ever had so I don't know what I'm hatching are GLW and I'll be puting the eggs in on the 10th of this month

and the Swap I was thinking little more to the south of Ocala.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom