FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

HI Sunny side up, we are pretty close!!

I do not have any mango trees in my yard (I wish), my son is very allergic and he doesn't get that, he will try and eat them behind my back, he thinks time will cure his allergies, but I'm a nurse and I know better...everytime he eats them his attack gets worse. Poor thing because he loves them (and so do we).

frow.gif
Hi to you too, Kristin! I used to live in Miami, just north of the airport in Miami Springs. I never kept chickens there, just started when we moved here. I live in an acreage community that's sort of like the Redlands. I love it here. I was in Miami during & after Hurricane Andrew, my neighborhood wasn't too badly damaged so I spent my time helping folks in the areas that were hit harder, like in Homestead. Where do you buy your feed & your chicks there?

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 300th member gets a surprise
woot.gif

who would it be what would it be. I'm sure that no matter who it is he/she would love it
thumbsup.gif

Carli- We could be neighbors, I live by the old homestead hospital, not really in the redlands, but close. Glad to have someone from BYC close to me!!

Suuny side up- I buy my feed from Sunset feed, or Robbie's Feed, or OK feed, all in Homestead.

Back
Top Bottom