FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Welcome from North Palm Beach

welcome-byc.gif

I do not chickens here ---
lau.gif
are you kidding chicken in the Village of North Palm Beach- teehee - what would they think
idunno.gif

WELCOME
ya.gif

Hey and welcome! We are in Manatee county, north Palmetto. Country kind of place, neighbors have horses, not us thankfully. We Australorps and they go thru the summer with no problems, they are very tolerantr of heat or cold. My coop is made of poly lattice, the chickie chic-a-dee. Gave up on the orchids and went to chickens. ..........stan

Quote:

Unfortunately the one chick didn't make it, my daughter and I came home from running errands and she was already gone. I was already prepared, the other chick is lonely now. Going to hit the feed store in the morning and pick up one more so she's not alone.

~Kristin

Quote:
frow.gif
Hello Neighbor! I'm near Royal Palm Beach Blvd and Tangerine Blvd! I've been keeping poultry ever since we moved here (escaped from Miami) 7 years ago. I have chickens, guineas, ducks & geese. Perhaps we've passed each other at the Red Barn Feed Store and never knew it. There's a fun Poultry Fanciers Club that meets monthly here, let me know if you're interested in joining.

Back
Top Bottom