FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
I would, depending on the size of the bag.

50 lb bags. I would have to do it in bulk that is why I was curious if there was a call for a premium feed. I have also found a lack of vitamin B in feed too. I know it’s pricey but there has to be something better than corn and soy diet.

Quote:
I would, depending on the size of the bag.

50 lb bags. I would have to do it in bulk that is why I was curious if there was a call for a premium feed. I have also found a lack of vitamin B in feed too. I know it’s pricey but there has to be something better than corn and soy diet.

I would be interested... if nothing else I could use it as a supplemental feed for my free-rangers. I am in Brevard Co though. Could it be shipped/delivered for $20 total? That seems pretty cheap to me if shipping is included.

Quote:

I would be interested... if nothing else I could use it as a supplemental feed for my free-rangers. I am in Brevard Co though. Could it be shipped/delivered for $20 total? That seems pretty cheap to me if shipping is included.

Ditto on the locale. Brevard county, but interested.
thumbsup.gif

If we could find enough people in an area to who would want a premium feed and take delivery of 10 bags each it could be feasible. CO-OP groups would be great. Chickens are omnivores and need animal proteins. Fish meal would fill this current void well.

Quote:
I could probably do 2 bags at a time.. the only thing I could figure would be to contact feed stores and see if they will take some

Swaps might be an idea, too.

dang it.. I need to do some swaps.. maybe I could get me a Creve hen and some baby Favs and not have to hatch them... awe who am I kidding.. that's my favorite part!! Anyone local have Creve or Fav eggs?

Also, do any of you sell babies at Farmers Markets? How does that go?

Back
Top Bottom