FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey Nava - reposting this....hoping someone can help me out or put me in the right direction....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Does anyone know where I can rent/borrow a wizbang plucker for a couple of days? I need it for the middle of November to process some ducks and broilers
droolin.gif
. I am in North FL between Gainesville and Lake City.
fl.gif

Thanks everyone!!
frow.gif

Quote:
They are fantastic! We are experimenting with some colors but have all of the original white rock/NN and the blue orp/NN and of course have the BLRW (mostly roos LOL!) but they are all so pretty and sweet! We have some black, a lemon/blue cuckoo, blues and some white that look like Brianna and Brian (yah, we have a hen named Brian
tongue.png
) We also did a little experiment with mixing the white rock NN with SQ bantam cochins. That has been, shall we say, an interesting mix LOL! We picked up some showgirl chicks at the swap when I got the duckling from you - he is SOOOO handsome!! A favorite of mine for sure!! Anyhow, Emily has a thing with NN's so she loves these showgirls and somehow managed out of the 5 to get 4 pullets and a cockeral - my luck is never that good. She is waiting for them to start laying any day..... They are so funny looking but pretty at the same time. I will have to get some new pictures of everyone...
How have things been with you?? Working on any new projects that I am not going to be able to resist??
big_smile.png

Showgirls
18368_img_0775.jpg

"Project" NN's
18368_img_0598.jpg

18368_img_0629.jpg

18368_img_0643.jpg

Hi fellow Floridians! I have decided not to keep my 4 illegal Chickens any longer...just not fair to deny them sunshine and fresh air by keeping them in my a/c garage.
I have 2 white silkie hens (1 or both are laying) White Silkie roo and a super sweet white frizzle girl (not laying yet, but soon)

You have a beautiful coop, what happened? Cranky neighbor? It's always sad to see someone having to give up their chickens - it seems to be happening too much lately! I sent you a PM.

Quote:

Diane, I have a friend in Alva who would probably take on your chickies. She's got over an acre & several children (ie- helping hands
wink.png
). She's a great person, let me know if you want her info. If that doesn't work, my old egg guy Bob wold probably take them in. He's got over an acre in Buckingham w/ a nice chicken & horse operation going on. He really cares for his chickens.

Does anyone in the Gainesville-Ocala area know of a good but inexpensive place to board a horse? I need to move my gelding soon but he's mostly just a pet so I don't need a big show barn or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom