Hey there Nava
smile.png
Just wanted to get in on your contest!
May 23, 2012 is my guess.....
Hope all is going well there with you
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ok, I'll update it later.

all is well, do you have any white NN's still?

Yes, we have 2 white hens (well a hen and her daughter who isn't laying yet) and a couple of crele cockerals all from the same line of eggs that I got from you....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ok, I'll update it later.

all is well, do you have any white NN's still?

Yes, we have 2 white hens (well a hen and her daughter who isn't laying yet) and a couple of crele cockerals all from the same line of eggs that I got from you....
big_smile.png

I'm looking to start with my white NN's and I just remembered that you had some.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello from Tampa!!

Floridachicken1958- That stinks, only 203 roo left!!! lol

We had some Hawks flying above (2) and later some voltures...3 of them!! (they creep me out! lol) Good thing we have that big tree on the backyard and the DW got me a hommock...so I was out on my new "toy" watching the girls. 2 of them decided to jump on with me too! lol

Juan sounds like your chickens are SPOILED.Just don't let em in the house cause they will kick you out of house & tell you to sleep in their coop.
lau.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

I'm looking to start with my white NN's and I just remembered that you had some.

Emily says she doesn't want to part with her hens LOL! I can't blame her. I think they have some of the most personality out of all the birds. They are HUGE birds though because of the white rock in them and they eat like there is no tomorrow! I will let you know if she changes her mind. They should be laying again soon and you are welcome to some eggs
smile.png

Quote:
Hello from Tampa!!

Floridachicken1958- That stinks, only 203 roo left!!! lol

We had some Hawks flying above (2) and later some voltures...3 of them!! (they creep me out! lol) Good thing we have that big tree on the backyard and the DW got me a hommock...so I was out on my new "toy" watching the girls. 2 of them decided to jump on with me too! lol

Juan sounds like your chickens are SPOILED.Just don't let em in the house cause they will kick you out of house & tell you to sleep in their coop.
lau.gif

They sure are!!! But they going to go from Spoiled to baked if they don't start laying soon! lol

Back
Top Bottom