FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

just got back from the Barbersville chicken swap and I sold all of my blue chickens and 2 black ones

plus I got orders for some chicks.
celebrate.gif

check out this funny vid from one of my chicks.

Last edited:
Quote:
From the auction you grasped out of my little hands....
gig.gif

Just kidding!! Congratulations on my chicks... er.. I mean on YOUR new chicks!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Please let me know your overall hatch rate, I looked at his same auction yesterday and it was $16.00.

Another shark sniper! That's how I met Nava!

Hahaha!
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Ya it was so funny when I posted that I had won the auction on ebay & then anderson8505 told me that I had stole it. hahaha!!! They are some PRETTY fuzzy butts too!

Phooey, I think one of my new marans chciks is a roo. friendkiest one of the pair, no feathers in feet, developing a comb much biggerthan sister and now tiny little spikes on back of legs. Sure hope I'm wrong. Can't have a roo.

Carol,

Post pictures so we can help you ID it. I have a smooth legged blue splash maran chick growing out. So far is in my pullet brooder. You are welcome to her if you want her as I can't use her for breeding with no feathers on the legs.

Shellie,

I will try to get picture tomorrow. Chick is less than a month old so spikes are tiny and hard to see..... And so sweet. Let them out of cage today onto porch and they had a bakkm shoukd have seen John trying to catch them to put back in cage. Can't let them stay out too long with the cool wind.

I woud love you blue splash maran.

Quote:
Cool name,Lucky for you that you don't have anymore roosters or they would all come to you when you call hey rooster.
hide.gif

Speaking of roosters. Thought you might like to see how Pretty Boy is doing.

55471_image180ee.jpg

Here he is with his 6 girls. He is very much the gentleman.

55471_image186ee.jpg

He is respectful and until today I wasn't sure he was doing his job. I caught him while looking through the slits between the boards of the barn. Right after these pics were taken. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom