FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Unfortunately I have no place to move my Bitsy................too many night redators around. Coon trap being set nightly.

Thanks, FuzzyButt, I will let you know. She is supposed to be a cross between a BCM (all coloring right) and an EEgger, but looks just like an Old English Game hen. Cute little thing.

I wasn't going to get into bantams but . . . . I sent my daughter to the feed store and she brought back 6. One looks like buff orp. One is real tiny all yellow with white wing feathers just starting to come out.. Another has a top knot 5 toes and fuzzy feet. I'm gonna have to post picks to find out what they are. LOL
th.gif

I wasn't going to get into bantams but . . . . I sent my daughter to the feed store and she brought back 6. One looks like buff orp. One is real tiny all yellow with white wing feathers just starting to come out.. Another has a top knot 5 toes and fuzzy feet. I'm gonna have to post picks to find out what they are. LOL
th.gif

Well, top knot 5 toes and fuzzy feet is probably a Silkie.. dark blue looking skin?

You can put any kind of egg under a broody bantam, as long as they can cover it with their feathers. I once gave a tiny Dutch bantam a goose egg to incubate and she got her gosling to hatch. I've broken broody hens by placing them in a wire-bottomed cage set up on blocks to have air flow up from underneath. 3-4 days in the Broody Buster is usually sufficient. But these banties will often go broody on a regular basis, sometimes it's just best to let them incubate something.

Back
Top Bottom