FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

We've been lucky here, mostly drizzly rain and only an inch so far. Did put my 4 outside girls in the greenhouse as they aren't smart enough to get out of the rain. At least they will stay dry, maybe add some fertilizer to greenhouse floor.

Everyone stay safe and dry.

I think Tropical Storm Debby dumped some frogs along with the rain. There was such an orchestra (or racket) outside after the first rain. I dont think my poor geese got any sleep because of how loud it was. Yesterday they slept more than usual during the day.

Oh well. Going to put on some rainboots to let the birds out...

I think Tropical Storm Debby dumped some frogs along with the rain. There was such an orchestra (or racket) outside after the first rain. I dont think my poor geese got any sleep because of how loud it was. Yesterday they slept more than usual during the day.

Oh well. Going to put on some rainboots to let the birds out...
x2! I haven't heard them that loud in 10 years!

Not sure how much rain I got from the time it started late Saturday night until whenever it quit after I went to bed at midnight last night. I emptied the can once yesterday and it was overflowing again this morning so that puts it into the 10+ inches range. Woke up to calm, clear, sunny skies, but it was only for a little while. The next wave is building.

My oldest daughter, the Kinder Major, left for 4-H summer camp yesterday. She's a counselor-in-training this year so she's going to get a LOT of experience in coping with bored, whiny kids for the next couple of days! {laughing}. Yes, we made sure they have storm rated buildings on site and a good plan for how to cope. I know my county agent well and he's very experienced. He's up there with them.

Hello Everyone i'am new to the board .I live in N.W. Fl. .
HI!
welcome-byc.gif
from Wesley Chapel (just north of Tampa)

We have gotten almost 10" of rain here...the end of our street has 1 1/2 ft of water sitting in it from the creek water rising and backing up through the drain....
my girls are happy to be outside this afternoon, even with the 25-30 mph winds. They have been "cooped" up for almost 2 days now. Boy did it come down here yesterday afternoon and this morning ! Wow !

Back
Top Bottom