FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Here is a egg from Ibeier's chickens and she had said that she can't for some reason she can't upload any pictures. So I told her that I would try to upload it for her. But hi everyone sorry I haven't been around just been very busy on the farm of fixin things and selling.

Hi everyone, this might sound silly to some, but...I'm looking for somewhere to board my 2 chickens (hen and roo) for about 2 weeks this June. They are d'uccles. Were in West Palm Beach, but we'd be willing to drive about an hour away. I just didn't know who to ask, it's not like the dog who can go to the kennel! If anyone has any ideas, please send them my way. Just need a loving place for my babies! Thanks :)

Hi all, I was so surprised to find this in the nest box. I had forgotten about my blue egg gene experiment. Soooooo Big Boy carries the blue egg gene.
celebrate.gif
Now all I have to do is find out which one of his five daughters laid this egg. LOL Thanks floridachicken1958 for posting this pic for me.

Last edited:
Hi all, I was so surprised to find this in the nest box. I had forgotten about my blue egg gene experiment. Soooooo Big Boy carries the blue egg gene.
celebrate.gif
Now all I have to do is find out which one of his five daughters laid this egg. LOL Thanks floridachicken1958 for posting this pic for me.
Your very welcome. omg I went out to feed my animals and found my hogs in with my chickens.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom