FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Boarded up parts of the goose coop so our guys can get a break from the rain, the screen also helps keep out some of rain, but not when the wind is blowing.

Last edited:
I suppose we put our details here to be added to the 'Florida list'.

This is 'Picanins' from Myakka, FL (Manatee County) ...... fast becoming a BYC addict
yippiechickie.gif

hey guys!

dropping in to say "hi" :) I miss hanging out here-so many smart people! I still only have internet at work so I am trying to keep up to date with everyone.

I have hit a horrible spell of illness in my flock. It is NOT fun. I am medicating and isolating etc...I have already culled 2 roos and I MAY be culling my 3 lavender ameraucanas
barnie.gif
I put sulmet in the water this morning to see if it will knock out this horrible funk.

Fb is easier for me from my phone, so if you know any good groups to belong to, please let me know! I belong to a few but the people in this group are just really awesome :)

I hope your summers have been better than mine! I can't WAIT for things to dry out and for all my babies to feel better.

its everywhere, not just lakeland.

But seriously, you get sick when you go to lakeland? That is very interesting.

Thanks for the well wishes-it's hard to know what to do when you have some people who are telling you to medicate medicate medicate and others telling you to cull cull cull.

hey guys!

dropping in to say "hi" :) I miss hanging out here-so many smart people! I still only have internet at work so I am trying to keep up to date with everyone.

I have hit a horrible spell of illness in my flock. It is NOT fun. I am medicating and isolating etc...I have already culled 2 roos and I MAY be culling my 3 lavender ameraucanas
barnie.gif
I put sulmet in the water this morning to see if it will knock out this horrible funk.

Fb is easier for me from my phone, so if you know any good groups to belong to, please let me know! I belong to a few but the people in this group are just really awesome :)

I hope your summers have been better than mine! I can't WAIT for things to dry out and for all my babies to feel better.

Sorry about your chicks - that's very yukky!!!
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom