FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

New to BYC; coming from South Florida area. Read through thread and great to see all the Floridians. I was wondering if anyone would be looking for buff brahma cockerals. I have a few I am not able to keep. They are approximately 3 months old; breeder/show stock. We really do not have any swaps in my area. Any suggestions or interested parties are greatly appreciated.

New to BYC; coming from South Florida area. Read through thread and great to see all the Floridians. I was wondering if anyone would be looking for buff brahma cockerals. I have a few I am not able to keep. They are approximately 3 months old; breeder/show stock. We really do not have any swaps in my area. Any suggestions or interested parties are greatly appreciated.
welcome....gl rehoming the boys

im wayne813 im in ruskin,fl i think its central florida

welcome-byc.gif
from Dunnellon, FL.

New to BYC; coming from South Florida area. Read through thread and great to see all the Floridians. I was wondering if anyone would be looking for buff brahma cockerals.  I have a few I am not able to keep. They are approximately 3 months old; breeder/show stock.  We really do not have any swaps in my area.  Any suggestions or interested parties are greatly appreciated. 

Hey AMBANTAMS. There s a swap going on. Here are the details. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/703786/september-wygs-mystery-swap. May be able to find a home for your boys :D

anybody have bantams? im in need of a couple certain ones.... first i need a 2 self blue old english game bantams,,1 silver duckwing rooster old english game bantam and a white or blue serama or both...i am in need of them bad and havent been able to find none yet please if u have any of these contact me on pm i need them bad and must be willing to ship to the ruskin area unless in tampa... thanks wayne

Hello, We are in the Dunnellon area of Marion County, in North Central Florida. Enjoying reading the BYC forums! Thanks to all of the folks have posted.

We have 6 laying hens we got back in March that are finally making eggs for our breakfasts. We are have so much fun with our girls.

My son, who is nine, decided to show a chicken or two in our County Fair (Citrus County,) as a part of his 4-H Project this year. So we are planning on hatching some eggs.
fl.gif
They should be coming in the mail tomorrow.

This is a ton of fun and I look forward to getting more involved on BYC. But, I have to be careful as I can se us easily becoming another of the poultry addicted people.

BTW, my BYC name is adjduncan for Amy, Dusty and Jonas Duncan

Thanks, Amy :)

anybody have bantams? im in need of a couple certain ones.... first i need a 2 self blue old english game bantams,,1 silver duckwing rooster old english game bantam and a white or blue serama or both...i am in need of them bad and havent been able to find none yet please if u have any of these contact me on pm i need them bad and must be willing to ship to the ruskin area unless in tampa... thanks wayne

anybody please

New to BYC; coming from South Florida area. Read through thread and great to see all the Floridians. I was wondering if anyone would be looking for buff brahma cockerals.  I have a few I am not able to keep. They are approximately 3 months old; breeder/show stock.  We really do not have any swaps in my area.  Any suggestions or interested parties are greatly appreciated. 

Hello chicken neighbor! I am also from South Florida. This BYC group has bee extremely helpful. As you know, there aren't alot of chicken lovers in our area. I am close to Sawgrass Mill. You?

welcome-byc.gif
glad you found us.

Back
Top Bottom