FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

oooh are you open tomorrow....im gonna check your site..i think i can make a little road trip.  need any  cockrels :lau   i have 2 ameraucanas, 2 ee, and an ee silky cross.

We are open today, just got up to start my morning here. Nooooo more roosters lol.:lol: call, text or email if you want to come over, I will set aside eggs for you.

Did I mess up, or will my girls figure out the new coop? We just upgraded our three Production Reds and Red sex links to a bigger, nicer coop. The old coop had a roosting bar out in the open in front of four nesting boxes. The new coop has an enclosed roosting area, with a number of bars at different heights, and nesting box at the back. They have adapted to laying in the box, but they are not using the roosting area. The RIR's are sitting in the doorway, and the RSL's are sleeping on the ground in the run area.:/

Will they eventually figure out their new coop, or have I forever confused them? They have been in the new coop for four nighs already.

Did I mess up, or will my girls figure out the new coop? We just upgraded our three Production Reds and Red sex links to a bigger, nicer coop. The old coop had a roosting bar out in the open in front of four nesting boxes. The new coop has an enclosed roosting area, with a number of bars at different heights, and nesting box at the back. They have adapted to laying in the box, but they are not using the roosting area. The RIR's are sitting in the doorway, and the RSL's are sleeping on the ground in the run area.
hmm.png

Will they eventually figure out their new coop, or have I forever confused them? They have been in the new coop for four nighs already.
how long has it been? I say they will figure it out. Mine decided to roost on a lower roost in the run vs the one I had planned insdie the 3 sided coop...oh well, they are happy! lol Good luck.

Did anybody make it to this?
I sure wanted to go, but a 4 hour drive was a bit too much for me this week. How did it go? Did anyone get any good swappin done?
Didn't make it :( I'm going to try for the one here in Ocala in a few weeks :) Still have some boys to place...and now I'm becoming hooked on seramas!

first of all....without pix it didn't happen
big_smile.png

i would place them up on the new roosts just so they know theyre there. i put a new branch roost in my coop about a month ago and i just saw some of the birds using it over the top of the brooding pen i have in there.

Did I mess up, or will my girls figure out the new coop? We just upgraded our three Production Reds and Red sex links to a bigger, nicer coop. The old coop had a roosting bar out in the open in front of four nesting boxes. The new coop has an enclosed roosting area, with a number of bars at different heights, and nesting box at the back. They have adapted to laying in the box, but they are not using the roosting area. The RIR's are sitting in the doorway, and the RSL's are sleeping on the ground in the run area.
hmm.png

so sorry i didnt make down today. there is never enough time in the day.....maybe if i started at 3am like you
ep.gif

i appreciate the offer of eggs though. still looking for some local options.....
We are open today, just got up to start my morning here. Nooooo more roosters lol.
lol.png
call, text or email if you want to come over, I will set aside eggs for you.

Back
Top Bottom