FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Picanins, tigercreek, and cmom,

Hello all! Guess what?!?! I did it! I posted a picture!
yesss.gif

I guess you can't do it from an iPad. UNLESS....it's just easier with a home PC or laptop. The icons are easier to navigate!

Here is a picture of one of the bears. This is the one that climbs the coop. Tomorrow, I shall post the 'climbing' picture, along with the new and improved and electrified coop. And, no, the coop is not sliding down-hill, the camera got bumpped by something.
Thanks again for laughing with me and helping me to navigate this site
highfive.gif

Congrats on the post. I hope the camera didn't get bumped by the 'other' bear!! I hear they always travel with a back-up. ... LOL ..........stan

yesss.gif

I guess you can't do it from an iPad. UNLESS....it's just easier with a home PC or laptop. The icons are easier to navigate!

Here is a picture of one of the bears. This is the one that climbs the coop. Tomorrow, I shall post the 'climbing' picture, along with the new and improved and electrified coop. And, no, the coop is not sliding down-hill, the camera got bumpped by something.
highfive.gif

Wow, That bear says yummmm fresh meat. But great picture. I have the same kind of cameras.Mine is a 8mp very clear picture & thank you for the post
ep.gif

yesss.gif

highfive.gif

Oh my gosh! Your poor chickens!!

Picanins (and everyone else)

Here's the impressive photo of the "climbing bear". This was taken before I electrified the coop. I hope to have a video of that first encounter! It would help with my bear-frustrations! Tee Hee !
he.gif
. Enjoy!!

Fire-chicken

I'm in Collier County.

The bear was just passing through the back yard, the night before last. We are on 2 and 3/4 acres, and he was transversing the property, near the back edge, about another 50 yards away.. The coop is about 30 yards from the rear of the house. He's been seen two nights in a row, just "passing through".

Although, he may be full, it was garbage night two nights ago! :D

Back
Top Bottom