FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Nyah-I wiiiish there was more poultry going-ons... Maybe mummy would let us get a silkie or two then! >.>

Orlando, bytheway, orange county :3

didnt know there wereso many people here in florida im from florida too in putnam county i myself have been trying to find somewhere to show my chickens was thinking of putting my kids in 4H does anyone know exactly what 4H is all about

Hi Southern Chick
I have one bantum something, an americauna that lays green eggs, 8 beautiful silkie roosters, 3 silkie hens (all white), 9- 3 week old babies 4 are silkies, rest, who knows?, 10 chicks born yesterday, some are americauna, I think 1 silkie and a couple of beautiful black ones. Mama was a wild chicken that was going to be killed because she lived outside a restaurant that had ducks, she "clashed" with the ducks, so we have her in the bathroom looking after these new chicks. Also a population of wild chickens that come and eat at our house and raise their babies here too, probably because i't safer than anywhere else.

How about you?

cakkleberrylane,

I have 2 Leghorns, 2 Easter Eggers, and a Black Australorp. They are the egg givers that I have. 3 white silkies, young trio, not laying yet.
hit.gif
Then I have 35 chicks that are 5 week old. That are a heavy breed assortment. I also have Black Giants that I ordered with the assortment. Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom