Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

in the hotal relaxing now.
Thanks Nava for the NN and Orpington chicks and for the black Orpington hen.

Thanks Tater and Bamachicken for the black Orpington rooster we cant wait to get him home.
Moms excited to get such a nice pair. She says their going to live in the house LOL Dont see that happening.

Wow!!! What a show
cool.png

Lots of BYC member there. We got all thet we were looking for. Thank you to Freya for the Dominique hens and Julie for the Marans hens and Ashley for the FBCM rooster We also picked up a nice pair of Silver Sebrights form Wayne Blackburn. We sold some Light Brahma's and some Salmon Faverolle's eggs and chicks, Nest year we will set up and join the BYC's at the show.

We did not make it back to see the winners. Did anyone get pictures or know who the winners are?

Quote:
I don't remember his name right now, but he is a dealer from Ohio. CMOM is local and has them. ...stan

Was thinking it was somebody from Wisconsin, thought I saw that one the sign anyway. Thanks

Quote:
I don't remember his name right now, but he is a dealer from Ohio. CMOM is local and has them. ...stan

Was thinking it was somebody from Wisconsin, thought I saw that one the sign anyway. Thanks

You might be right, I get all them northern states mixed up, and I bought a toe punch from him!!
roll.png
. ..........stan

Quote:

Keipper Cooping Company

They're going to be at the 2012 Grand National Pigeon Show in Lakeland, Fl at the Lakeland civic center this coming Wed. thru Sat. (1/11-1/14), if you wanted to buy some cages. That's only 14 miles from me, so I'm definitely going!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom