Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

It will be cool until the sun comes out. Be there early while its cold could be the best times to sell or buy I know I have seen where its 10 in the morning and everything is about sold out. Don't forget to say thank you to the people that are selling their birds I know there will be some great stock show up. Have some fun don't be afraid to ask questions There will be people that would love to tell you about their pets

I will have some BLRW,NN,Orps and other day old chicks, well they will be 6 days on Sat.

Quote:
Really do not have to worry about quarantining them unless you put them in sales cages inside.. Find your own spot outside and do not let them mingle with other birds and you should be fine.. You get a lot of Flea market people... I mean A LOT!! So lesser birds usually sell real good there..

Do you have to be NPIP to sell chicks? I have some ~3 month old chicks i need to sell

Quote:
Really do not have to worry about quarantining them unless you put them in sales cages inside.. Find your own spot outside and do not let them mingle with other birds and you should be fine.. You get a lot of Flea market people... I mean A LOT!! So lesser birds usually sell real good there..

Do you have to be NPIP to sell chicks? I have some ~3 month old chicks i need to sell

no you don't have to, but some folks would not buy from you for that reason.

but you can bring your chicks and some one would buy them even if they are not, they might not even ask if they are.

Quote:
I have 5 that we got from wava1vaugn, i know at least 1 is a roo, I haven't looked to closely at them, its hard when there are 20 chicks in the pen piling on top of each other like im going to eat them
roll.png

Quote:
What color orps?

these are the actual chicks I got for sale.
38176_chicks_120.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom