Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

It was a great show. Enjoyed seeing and meeting so many of you and seeing your birds.
Congrats to all who won and showed.

Quote:
There were some huge ones in the show cages and I was amazed at the size and beauty of them. Paticularly the roosters in the cages near the far end...maybe on the first or second row.

The 2 Cockerels that were on the very end that were across from each other are my birds. They are 7 1/2 months old, they are maturing out pretty good

Quote:
I saw those, and they were really nice Matt. You got BV didn't you? I looked for you and your New Hamps and Barred Rocks but did not find you or those birds. I didn't notice your number on the Aussies either. I wanted to talk eggs! I'll PM you. ...stan

If you didn't make it to the show and sale you missed a good one. I got some ducks, some chicks, a polish and thats all I got but not all I wanted
. I went back early Sunday morning hoping to pick up a few more birds and the place was about empty its a shame a few more people didn't stay around a few more hours on Sunday. I talked to a lot of people Saturday night that didn't even know there was a chicken show going on close to them. How come its not advertised in our paper or on the radio?

Stan, my Austalorps were they pullet that placed 1st and the cockerel that came in second but the other 2 birds are the flock that my came out of so they are the same birds.

Just wanted to say Congrats to Darlene of SC for Winning Champion English with her Black Orpington Cockerel, I am sooo happy for her!!
woot.gif
He is just a gorgeous boy. She called right after she found out as I own the parent stock. Makes me feel like I won too!!
celebrate.gif

Hope to meet some byc'ers at the Newnan show.
big_smile.png

Quote:
It has been advertised for months in the poultry press. Most folks following the chicken shows are subscribers to the poultry press.

Typically, most folks sell out of every thing they bring on Saturday.
Sunday is a short day, so folks who can only come one day, attend the shows on Saturday.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom