Flower Power, winter has been to long crochet swap, closes March 10

Hi all,

The squares are here.

When I saw the box and took it to my room, I kept thinking, 'yay, and oh boy, boy. When I opened it, something else happened.

I've been living with a painful, debilitating and rapidly progrogressing neurological problem for a couple of months and considering that crochet time may be up soon. It's something I plan to ask the surgeon about next Thursday. As I began removing the squares from the box and individually blessing each one, I started sobbing. I am so grateful for being able to be part of all this, even if this is my last swap. You can be sure I'll try to finish this afghan and post pictures.

Thank you all very much. The squares are all so lovely.

I had to laugh, too. There are a couple of two-dimensional squares which are a similar,if not the same, pattern I used for a swap a couple of years ago. I thought at that time they'd make nice flowers on green back grounds. I was right.

Take care everyone.

Even though I did not participate in this swap.

Alethea -
hugs.gif

Hi all,

The squares are here.

When I saw the box and took it to my room, I kept thinking, 'yay, and oh boy, boy. When I opened it, something else happened.

I've been living with a painful, debilitating and rapidly progrogressing neurological problem for a couple of months and considering that crochet time may be up soon. It's something I plan to ask the surgeon about next Thursday. As I began removing the squares from the box and individually blessing each one, I started sobbing. I am so grateful for being able to be part of all this, even if this is my last swap. You can be sure I'll try to finish this afghan and post pictures.

I had to laugh, too. There are a couple of two-dimensional squares which are a similar,if not the same, pattern I used for a swap a couple of years ago. I thought at that time they'd make nice flowers on green back grounds. I was right.

Take care everyone.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I so want the neurologist to give you good news on your next visit. With all the new technology and all the prayers going up for you the prognosis has to be good.

Nova-Thank you. I know that, in the big picture, I'll be ok with whatever happens and this is a time to learn patience. I'm on nerve pills now and trying to find the best combination of them and the narcotic for pain management. I see the doctor Thursday; then surgery.

Hi all,

The squares are here.

I had to laugh, too.  There are a couple of two-dimensional squares which are a similar,if not the same, pattern I used for a swap a couple of years ago. I thought at that time they'd make nice flowers on green back grounds. I was right.

Take care everyone.
bless your heart. I know you will be fine. Your heart is too strong and you are surely loved too much for it to go any other way
1f601.png
. I am going to combine all these for a special raffle we will be holding thus fall to benefit a home in the Chicago area. Its for their garden area. I think it will be perfect!!! But it will be hard to let it go...
1f609.png

Beautiful Iris! My mother has a way with them and now my son wants to start them in his yard.

Back
Top Bottom