Fluffy Butt Flock role play

@GirlsHuntToo, it might be helpful is you include a written form instead of a Google form for people to fill out and post. Then, if you want to save it, create an article as an archive and include it in your original post. ;)

Name:
Physical Description:
Breed:
Other:

@GirlsHuntToo, it might be helpful is you include a written form instead of a Google form for people to fill out and post. Then, if you want to save it, create an article as an archive and include it in your original post. ;)

Name:
Physical Description:
Breed:
Other:
Okay. I will do that instead - thank you for your help!!!!! I will post the questions on here!

Tags!

@TesoroSena @Fluffy_Moth_With_Silkies @BackroadGirl57 @Pampered chicken girl @-Shade- @Blue Raptor @Lacy Duckwing @Amer @Chicken poppy @AidKD @Addicted To Chickens @The Welch Chickens @MamaPoult @Isabella6Storm4

Tag anyone else that might be interested! You can make up to two characters, please make them in different clans. There is 12 spots in each Clan and 4 clans. 😁
If making more than character, fill out the form twice! Reply here letting me know you filled out this form, and I'll take a look at it right away!
Hey @GirlsHuntToo ! Thx for the tag! I'll read this a little later when I have more time!

Name Theme: Nature or Food? nature
Characters Name. Taipan What does it mean for the hen/pullet? Taipans are deadly, venomous snakes. They are brown, large, but quick and sneaky. She has this name bc it symblifies she is sneaky and deadly, dangerous, but only when she wants to be, as a snake can choose whether it bites or not.
Clan: What clan is your hen in? Mean Girls
I will stay as much involved in the role play as much as possible.
Yes or no? Yes, i may not be on as much for the first few days, but after that i should be on almost all the time.
Age of hen/pullet:7 months
Role in the flock: Head hen
Appearance/breed of chicken: rir, average everything, exception of her dark eyes. Taipan has v shaped dots starting at her hackles and trailing down to her back. Her comb is singular, no carnations, with six sharp points.
Some Background history: Taipan has always been bossy, leading other chicks. She was the first to try new things, and always made sure the other hens respected her, sometimes violently. As she got older she became the head hen, due to her bossiness, decisiveness, and determination to keep the flock safe. Sh eis now preparing the safety to have chicks.

Name Theme: Nature or Food? nature
Characters Name. Taipan What does it mean for the hen/pullet? Taipans are deadly, venomous snakes. They are brown, large, but quick and sneaky. She has this name bc it symblifies she is sneaky and deadly, dangerous, but only when she wants to be, as a snake can choose whether it bites or not.
Clan: What clan is your hen in? Mean Girls
I will stay as much involved in the role play as much as possible.
Yes or no? Yes, i may not be on as much for the first few days, but after that i should be on almost all the time.
Age of hen/pullet:7 months
Role in the flock: Head hen
Appearance/breed of chicken: rir, average everything, exception of her dark eyes. Taipan has v shaped dots starting at her hackles and trailing down to her back. Her comb is singular, no carnations, with six sharp points.
Some Background history: Taipan has always been bossy, leading other chicks. She was the first to try new things, and always made sure the other hens respected her, sometimes violently. As she got older she became the head hen, due to her bossiness, decisiveness, and determination to keep the flock safe. Sh eis now preparing the safety to have chicks.
Love it!

Back
Top Bottom