Fluffy Butt Flock role play

Name Theme: Nature
Characters Name. Iris, Meaning: Rainbow
Clan: Sweet Clan
I will stay as much involved in the role play as much as possible.
Yes
Age of hen/pullet: 1 Year
Role in the flock: Hen
Appearance/breed of chicken: Buff Orpington
Some Background history: Average clan hen
I hope this is okay!

Characters Name: Fern
Yes
Age of hen/pullet: around 1 year
Role in the flock: hen/protector
Appearance/breed of chicken: Fern is a very large Jersey Giant hen, who is a little mixed-breed but is very heavy and strong. She is the one who battles any intruders (although she does have enough to run from a bear or something of the sort.) She takes great pride in her appearance, and also routinely sharpens her spurs and talons. She eats a lot, and really is the equivalent of a modern-day health nut. She goes for runs and trains to fight foxes, raccoons, and mountain lions. She is the kind of chicken who always has to help out, so she feels as if she is letting her clan down if she doesn't train.
Some Background history: none really, just average. Parents have both passed away, mother from a snakebite, father from an illness.

Note: I felt this was a slight Mary Sue OC, so I wanted to add some flaws and weaknesses.
Flaws: She is a little thickheaded, doesn't know how to read the room AT ALL, has to be needed and can sometimes be a little clingy. She also will try and play the hero frequently, allowing others to eat more, trying to save everything, which can get super frustrating and irritating.

:fl is this okay?

Edit: She's also a big mother hen, loves chicks, and will protect younger hens. She would love to have chicks if there is a roo available

Last edited:
Characters Name: Fern
Yes
Age of hen/pullet: around 1 year
Role in the flock: hen/protector
Appearance/breed of chicken: Fern is a very large Jersey Giant hen, who is a little mixed-breed but is very heavy and strong. She is the one who battles any intruders (although she does have enough to run from a bear or something of the sort.) She takes great pride in her appearance, and also routinely sharpens her spurs and talons. She eats a lot, and really is the equivalent of a modern-day health nut. She goes for runs and trains to fight foxes, raccoons, and mountain lions. She is the kind of chicken who always has to help out, so she feels as if she is letting her clan down if she doesn't train.
Some Background history: none really, just average. Parents have both passed away, mother from a snakebite, father from an illness.

Note: I felt this was a slight Mary Sue OC, so I wanted to add some flaws and weaknesses.
Flaws: She is a little thickheaded, doesn't know how to read the room AT ALL, has to be needed and can sometimes be a little clingy. She also will try and play the hero frequently, allowing others to eat more, trying to save everything, which can get super frustrating and irritating.

:fl is this okay?

She's also a big mother hen, loves chicks, and will protect younger hens. She would love to have chicks if there is a roo available
Thank you! Yes!

Back
Top Bottom