Fluffy Butt Flock role play

Name Theme: Nature or Food? Food
Characters Name. Chili
What does it mean for the hen/pullet? Chili is sometimes spicy, just like this hen. She can be gentle and is the one to welcome any new members.
Clan: What clan is your hen in? Mean Girls
I will stay as much involved in the role play as much as possible.
Yes or no? Yes of course.
Age of hen/pullet: 15 weeks
Role in the flock: Second in command
Appearance/breed of chicken: Austalorp, with a few Wyandotte-esque lace patches.
Some Background history: can I come up with this later? It's the middle of the night....

Characters Name. Chili
What does it mean for the hen/pullet? Chili is sometimes spicy, just like this hen. She can be gentle and is the one to welcome any new members.
Appearance/breed of chicken: Austalorp, with a few Wyandotte-esque lace patches.
Some Background history: can I come up with this later? It's the middle of the night....
Love the name! You might have given me a name idea for my own chicks there.... 😆
Yes of course you can 🤣

Characters Name. Chili
yay thanks! awesome character! also, @GirlsHuntToo does someone have to be a rooster for me to have chicks? how does that work?

Ummm maybe we could come up with something like a rooster for each flock. That's a good point! I didn't think about baby chicks!
thanks! yeah, i rlly love mothering rp for some reason and romance. Like, ive alreadt written a rp at home with mothering chicks, i think they are so cool, mother hens. so excited to do that here, you have no idea.

Sweet Girls

This clan is mainly made up of calm and sweet chicken breeds. Like Buff Orpingtons and Silkies, but can be any breed really.
They live on the beaches, eating mostly clams and seaweed.
They sleep tucked up in the bushes, which is very dangerous.
They often come in contact with the Mean Girl Clan, which can cause some friction between the two clans over food and land.
Their biggest predator is the black bear, fighting them for the salmon that was up on the beach shores.

Bearded Lady Clan

This clan is made up of bearded chicken breeds, such as Prairie Bluebell Egger, Ameraucana, and Salmon Faverolles, but they can be any bearded chicken breed.
They live in the tundra, and some open woods, with not much cover, but they only visit the woods about once a week, because of the high population numbers of mountain lions.
They mostly eat the grasses of the tundra. But eat the leaves, berries, and mushrooms on their trip to the forest.

Colored Layer Clan

This clan only has colored layers in it, any colored layer. They can lay blue or green eggs.
They live only in forest, deep in so most commonly they don't run into the clans.
They commonly eat leaves, berries, and mushrooms, along with other forest bugs.
Their biggest predator is the mountain lion, due to high numbers of them in their territory.
Name theme: Nature
Name: Bumble Bee
What does it mean for the pullet?: She is normally very sweet (and fluffy and round) but can bite and claw well when wants to. Also loves flowers and nature.
Clan: Sweet girls
I will stay very involved in the role play (Yes)
Age of hen/pullet: 2 years
Role in flock: A boring one?? Idk lol
Appearance/breed of chicken: A silkie/ee mix (a mix of my two breeds) that is a bearded calico (But like a very pronounced calico so splotches of black, orange, and gold on a background of white. Easier to just search it up) and she has a bumble bee that kind of follows her around because she knows where all the good flowers are.
Some Background history: Bumble Bee (Bee for short) was born in the Sweet girls clan a while back. She has just been irrelevant to the story for now lol. She does not take after her friends sleeping in the bushes and sleeps in a hole in a tree. She is very sweet and friendly to everybody.

Back
Top Bottom