Fluffy Butt Friday

Pics
Thanks! She really is the greatest chicken
love.gif
smile.png

You're welcome! I can definitely see that in her.
big_smile.png

~Alex

:)  Then she's the perfect chook! Perhaps my most tolerant is a d'Uccle cockerel, believe it or not. :love

~Alex

I have two Mille Fluer D' Uccle hens, Acorn and Spice. One of them is the biological mom of a brahma mille fluer cross cockerel, he's scared of poeple, his other three hatch-mates are super freindly.

The cockerels are always nicest when they're chicks. Then you realize they're boys and you can't keep them. Only 4 out of my 13 Cochin bantam chicks I got are girls. It sucks.

I have two Mille Fluer D' Uccle hens, Acorn and Spice. One of them is the biological mom of a brahma mille fluer cross cockerel, he's scared of poeple, his other three hatch-mates are super freindly.

The cockerels are always nicest when they're chicks. Then you realize they're boys and you can't keep them. Only 4 out of my 13 Cochin bantam chicks I got are girls. It sucks.

Yeah, it's an awesome breed!
big_smile.png

I'm hoping that our 9 boys stay nice, because they're from breeders and/or exhibition quality. Oh dear, that's awful! Did you get them straight run?
Roosted Fluffy Butts

From left to right, Patsy, Daisy, Lilly
They're soooooooo adorable!
love.gif

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom