Flushes for aiding in toxin removal

Injured her back?

As for laying my scovy's are through laying for the year. So she probably isn't egg bound unless your in southern most states where they tend to lay all year or my friend in Texas hers do. But egg bound takes them pretty quick unless they can pass the egg.
How do you tell if they are egg bound?

My twins are still laying - speedy hasn't started back up yet.

One of my ducks was displaying botulism symptoms and after the vet said it was something else, I went with that protocol and she ended up dying. I now have another duck that is displaying the same symptoms and would like to try the flushes. Do I do the Epsom Salt Flush first and then follow it with a Molasses flush and if possible, a charcoal slurry or do I only choose one?

She is just limping somewhat right now, which is how her sister's symptoms started. I would like to save her if I can. It broke my heart watching the terror she experienced with the paralysis and of course her death.

One of my ducks was displaying botulism symptoms and after the vet said it was something else, I went with that protocol and she ended up dying. I now have another duck that is displaying the same symptoms and would like to try the flushes. Do I do the Epsom Salt Flush first and then follow it with a Molasses flush and if possible, a charcoal slurry or do I only choose one?

She is just limping somewhat right now, which is how her sister's symptoms started. I would like to save her if I can. It broke my heart watching the terror she experienced with the paralysis and of course her death.
Any chance you could take your duck to a different vet?

Back
Top Bottom