Flygrubs

ladyhand

Songster
May 27, 2021
Greensboro, NC
I was looking up mealworms on Amazon and saw flygrubs. Has anyone tried them or have any feedback? Are they really better for the chickens? I trust the people here more than their descriptions.

FLYGRUBS Superior to Dried Mealworms for Chickens (5 lbs) - Non-GMO - 85X More Calcium Than Meal Worms - Chicken Feed & Molting Supplement - BSF Larvae Treats for Hens, Ducks, Birds

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07FMDX...abc_S1Q4B85M38PP416539YC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Ahh, ok. I don't know about this specific brand, but I've fed black soldier fly larvae (BSFL) to my chickens in the past. I don't buy them regularly due to cost but most of my girls enjoy them as a snack.

One thing to look out for (if it matters to you), is trying to find ones that AREN'T grown in China. I usually get Scratch & Peck's grubs which are grown in the US. Some folks are fine with getting them from wherever, but if that's a concern I did want to make sure to point that out to you.

Ahh, ok. I don't know about this specific brand, but I've fed black soldier fly larvae (BSFL) to my chickens in the past. I don't buy them regularly due to cost but most of my girls enjoy them as a snack.

One thing to look out for (if it matters to you), is trying to find ones that AREN'T grown in China. I usually get Scratch & Peck's grubs which are grown in the US. Some folks are fine with getting them from wherever, but if that's a concern I did want to make sure to point that out to you.
Thank you!

New member here. I saw a question about Fly Grubbs. My chickens go crazy over Flygrubbs, the brand. I’ve bought other brands from Tractor Supply that includes beetles and flys. The box reads “Made in Wyoming “ so I guess we don’t worry Chinese Grubbs!?

Back
Top Bottom