Fogging with Oxine

Decided to go with flowmaster sprayer instead of fogger, much cheaper and just as effective, have already misted the birds a couple of times. Thanks for all the advice/feedback!

Just curious, where do you buy the oxine? I think I have a case of Marek's right now, but I don't know where to get it. Also, do you actually fog the chickens, or just the coop?

Last edited:
I think it's usually a little cheaper (after shipping) on Revival Animal. DO NOT get the activator (citric acid) unless you will be using the oxine to disinfect an empty building where there are no animals present. It is safe to use with animals only without activator.

YEECH! So glad I decided to look into oxide a little more. I thought I needed the activator, and would have used it!

Unless there's a warning on the label....

Rant: I should have ordered from Amazon. Lambert's led supply charged me $12 for 2 day shipping and it has been 5 days. I have to wait for someone to come back from lunch to look into it.

AVOID LAMBERTS!

Can anyone tell me how long mixed solution will stay effective after mixed.I mix up a gallon at a time to spray my shavings to keep the dust down and disinfects the bedding.I would use it all if it were summer but winter dont want to put that much in because of the rise in humidity(I live in northern Maine and it gets really cold).I spray a couple times a week with 6.5 oz to a gallon of water,does that sound ok to you? Thanks for you answers in advance

Back
Top Bottom