FOGHORN LEGHORN~ "Lookit here son, I say, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? ....

Wow...that flock free thing looks super cool. So far living here I haven't seen any hawks...we had quite a few at the place we used to live, and I feel certain there are some here somewhere...but so far no hawks have been spotted...have to wait til spring when all the predatory critters come back out.

Oh Sally, that video was horrible! Oh my gosh, I had to stop it. I need to finish my runs and make them strong, I can see that! I don't want that to happen to my birds, ever! Oh dear! (shivers)
highfive.gif

Wow...that flock free thing looks super cool. So far living here I haven't seen any hawks...we had quite a few at the place we used to live, and I feel certain there are some here somewhere...but so far no hawks have been spotted...have to wait til spring when all the predatory critters come back out.
Hi Miss! what part of the country? what type predators?

nope. just cornered it. I called animal control but all they did was scare back to the wild! but haven't had any coyotes on the property since! I hear them though and the dogs start howling, but I haven't had one show up, lol. my neighbors on the other hand have had their sheep and other livestock attacked by mountain lion (cougar?) bobcats and coyotes. So my boys are doing good! They even left my daughter a present on her birthday last year! it was funny, I took a pick of the "gift" and then of Shamus with a big ol' smile on his face as if to say..."see mom, we did good!" LOL
Good doggie!!! Great pics! Great protectors!

No overhead birds of prey today! Although there were some protected species on the news... will find it and post!

do " turkey buzzards" and hawks mingle? Wondering and talking to myself.....
hu.gif

Here is a video from our woods last week. Excuse my kids screaming!

Back
Top Bottom