Follow me to a trip to China

Pics
Yes it is propane tank. On the propane tank it says propane 😂 . Below I think it says the company name.

The big sign on the right says that they are selling Yangberries. There is a picture of the berries there. The fresh ones are very regional and not grown in other parts of China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrica_rubra
Aw, man. I hate not being able to read different languages. At least I can do French and Russian. Dang it

My hometown has lots of waterways and canals. People love do to their laundry in rivers. The local government has tried very hard to stop it but they had to give it up in the end. 😂
20230609_091547.jpg

Yesterday I went to see my friend who is a pharmacist in the Chinese medicine hospital in town. Even in the Chinese medicine hospital, they mostly use western medicine and modern equipment. They just have a big department of traditional medicine.

They recently built this very nice garden in the courtyard of the hospital.
20230609_124218.jpg
20230609_124130.jpg
20230609_124143.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going to Beijing. Stay tuned.

My hometown has lots of waterways and canals. People love do to their laundry in rivers. The local government has tried very hard to stop it but they had to give it up in the end. 😂
View attachment 3535897

Yesterday I went to see my friend who is a pharmacist in the Chinese medicine hospital in town. Even in the Chinese medicine hospital, they mostly use western medicine and modern equipment. They just have a big department of traditional medicine.

They recently built this very nice garden in the courtyard of the hospital.
View attachment 3535898View attachment 3535896View attachment 3535895

Tomorrow I'm going to Beijing. Stay tuned.
Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing! ❤

How egg-citing, keep us updated on Beijing!

At Doha Hamad Airport. What's with these Asians know how to build an airport.
View attachment 3531379View attachment 3531381View attachment 3531382View attachment 3531384

Local time is 1055pm. KFC is open though 😂. No laughing, I have to tell you that KFC is much more successful and tasty in Asia. Pricewise, if you divide it by 3.5, you get us dollars.
It was My experience in Cairo also - the chicken and fries were far better then here in NA. McDonald’s though was same old same
Old.

Doha airport is supposed to be some sort of showcase airport with that huge garden ❤️

After 41 hours of travelling (Wilmington, NC USA to Shaoxing, China), I am at my parents place.... I had lots of opportunities to update with photos but apparently BYC blocked all IPs from China? (If true, understandable)

I am currently on my computer with VPN. But the same VPN wouldn't connect on my phone...
So glad you are there that is an epic journey!

Say hello to your parents ❤️

Back
Top Bottom