Follow me to a trip to China

Pics
And it is 'tablet' not 'phablet'.
Don't forget your punctuation!!!
No. It is a phablet.
Screenshot_20230607-152919_Wikipedia.jpg

This is a chicken post.

My husband, who is taking care of all the chooks, told me that Light, his favorite chicken ever, just tidbitted to him!!

He said she found a bug, really did the tidbit thing, looking at him. He told light that she can have it. Then she happily ate it.

This is her first time doing that.
20230604_170644.jpg

This is a chicken post.

My husband, who is taking care of all the chooks, told me that Light, his favorite chicken ever, just tidbitted to him!!

He said she found a bug, really did the tidbit thing, looking at him. He told light that she can have it. Then she happily ate it.

This is her first time doing that.
View attachment 3532964
She must be a wonderful hen.
Abigail does it for herself all the time. Makes the noise, moving her head up and down, and then gobbles it up when someone tries to eat it.

Went to my breakfast place. Happy to see the owners again. They are a couple.
20230608_062241.jpg

Literally street food.
20230608_062745.jpg

20230608_062609.jpg

I had pork dumplings (left, wrapped in a soup dumpling fashion), and wonton soup with seaweed.

Vinegar for dipping. It was delicious!!! Really hit the spot.

Random picture of cars parked on the street. The neighborhood was not built for cars.
20230608_062003.jpg

Went to my breakfast place. Happy to see the owners again. They are a couple.View attachment 3533078

Literally street food.
View attachment 3533081
View attachment 3533080

I had pork dumplings (left, wrapped in a soup dumpling fashion), and wonton soup with seaweed.

Random picture of cars parked on the street. The neighborhood was not built for cars.
View attachment 3533076
Oh wow. That food looks amazing!
You really hit the spot in terms of making me hungrier for those.
That neighborhood is not for cars.
I like restaurants where you can meet the owners.

Went to my breakfast place. Happy to see the owners again. They are a couple.View attachment 3533078

Literally street food.
View attachment 3533081
View attachment 3533080

View attachment 3533076
Love these photos, its like going along with you!

Back
Top Bottom