~Fools Gold~ (A Daring Role Play) Chat Thread

Dunno, just vote

• Total voters
Name: Abriana
Appearance: Brown hair (a little past shoulders), Green eyes, 5' 5". Likes to wear Marvel hoodies and jeans/jean shorts and tennis shoes. If not wearing said items, you can find her in a swim suit and sandals.
Personality: likes her mop a lot (always has it with her), thinks she knows how to survive on a random island, is a good sailor (on a sailboat) and an excellent swimmer. She has always loved to be on the water or on the beach. She has always preferred the company of the less sane to those normal people in the world, and when her friend River suggested they gather her criminal friends, create a friendly alliance, do some illegal stuff, and then bail out on a huge ship and capture a tropical island, she was all for it!
Packing list:

1. my mop
2. sauerkraut
3. large notebook
4. folding chair
5. hammock
6. flare gun
7. Books, lots of books

Other:
Username: @Abriana
Heheheh
I love how Rivvy is the mastermind
Greetings
Do the characters have to be based off of ourselves?
Nope, they can be an OC too
Personally, I just chose to combine me and River, while Abby did spoof-Abby, and Abri did herself.

XD your character thing basically radiated mastermindedness
1579579270955.png

Heheheh
I love how Rivvy is the mastermind

Greetings

Nope, they can be an OC too
Personally, I just chose to combine me and River, while Abby did spoof-Abby, and Abri did herself.

Okay, cool. I was writing a character description based off of myself, and it was starting to really bum me out. XD
But who knows, I might still put it in there.

Back
Top Bottom