~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Name: Abriana
Appearance: Brown hair (a little past shoulders), Green eyes, 5' 5". Likes to wear Marvel hoodies and jeans/jean shorts and tennis shoes. If not wearing said items, you can find her in a swim suit and sandals.
Personality: likes her mop a lot (always has it with her), thinks she knows how to survive on a random island, is a good sailor (on a sailboat) and an excellent swimmer. She has always loved to be on the water or on the beach. She has always preferred the company of the less sane to those normal people in the world, and when her friend River suggested they gather her criminal friends, create a friendly alliance, do some illegal stuff, and then bail out on a huge ship and capture a tropical island, she was all for it!
Packing list:

1. my mop
2. sauerkraut
3. large notebook
4. folding chair
5. hammock
6. flare gun
7. Books, lots of books

Other: wanted for stealing random sailboats wherever she goes and also for eating out the world's supply of Cheerios
Username: @Abriana

Last edited:
Name: Kate
Appearance: Apparently tall. Definitely a-dolt. Rarely actually laughs out loud.... Is stunned beyond belief (Just realized this all falls under personality... )*Cough* Tall-ish. Short dark blond hair, Dark blue eyes. Always wearing comfortable pajamas.
I don't need a weapon. I am a brick wall that will make you feel bad for hurting yourself on it. Or something.

Personality: Uhh, did I cover this already? Emotionally unstable (Have fun with that)
Packing list: Clementines. More than can logically be carried... I have an endless supply in my brown backpack. Also my laptop. And a phone for emergencies.
Other: May or may not have a heard of young children running circles around people at any given time. Danger they bite.
Username: @Rose Quartz

Name: Lucy
Appearance: long red hair that hands midway down her back. Pale skin dotted with freckles, crystal blue eyes with thick pale eyelashes. She stands at about 5,6. She is 14
Personality: quite strong and and can stick up for herself. The rest to be Played out in RP
Packing list: she has one horse usually used as her getaway transportation after she has stolen something from someone. He has packs behind his saddle full of fruit from the local market, a bottle of water
Other: wanted for thievery and attempted assassinations. She has gotten paid in the past to kill people but did a poor job only maiming them so now she is wanted for attempted assassinations

Last edited:
Name: Kate
Appearance: Apparently tall. Definitely a-dolt. Rarely actually laughs out loud.... Is stunned beyond belief (Just realized this all falls under personality... )*Cough* Tall-ish. Short dark blond hair, Dark blue eyes. Always wearing comfortable pajamas.
I don't need a weapon. I am a brick wall that will make you feel bad for hurting yourself on it. Or something.

Personality: Uhh, did I cover this already? Emotionally unstable (Have fun with that)
Packing list: Clementines. More than can logically be carried... I have an endless supply in my brown backpack. Also my laptop. And a phone for emergencies.
Other: May or may not have a heard of young children running circles around people at any given time. Danger they bite.
Username: @Rose Quartz
accepted (those chirrens of yours sound DaNgErOuS thank you for warning us)
Name: Lucy
Appearance: long red hair that hands midway down her back. Pale skin dotted with freckles, crystal blue eyes with thick pale eyelashes. She stands at about 5,6. She is 14
Personality: quite strong and and can stick up for herself. The rest to be Played out in RP
Packing list: she has one horse usually used as her getaway transportation after she has stolen something from someone. He has packs behind his saddle full of fruit from the local market, a bottle of water
Other: wanted for thievery and attempted assassinations. She has gotten paid in the past to kill people but did a poor job only maiming them so now she is wanted for attempted assassinations
Just edit to fill in the "username" blank (makes it easier on the member page) but otherwise, accepted

Back
Top Bottom