For all my lovely friends (*snorts*)

hugs.gif
I know how ya feel

You've got besties for life. Most people wouldn't stay with me if they were paid!
But, thanks for the :hugs

They inevitably do, don't they? I remember a time when I still had 'besties', happy days of youth! :p
Nowadays people expect you to be more supportive to and friends with everyone. God knows I try, even if he's the only one. Like I said, most people don't think I'm much use for anything.

Now I have to go catch a train I am probably going to miss. I love taking the train.

I would just love to thank everyone on BYC (can you FEEL the sarcasm dripping off my voice?) for being such supporting, friendly people who always have a kind word to say when I need it. Thanks for being so very sensitive to the feelings of others, and trying to always understand others, never intentionally trying to make them feel inferior, never comparing them to other people, and never suggesting that someone might be in the military, of all things.

Last edited:
I would just love to thank everyone on BYC (can you FEEL the sarcasm dripping off my voice?) for being such supporting, friendly people who always have a kind word to say when I need it. Thanks for being so very sensitive to the feelings of others, and trying to always understand others, never intentionally trying to make them feel inferior, never comparing them to other people, and never suggesting that someone might be in the military, of all things.

i feel stupid

ok so your saying this sarcastic

but i dont understand the part after you said Can you FEEL... so on,

hey i dont know you on here but on BYH your my only buddie (like sorta kinda, buddie, like not like an official buddie but like some one you enjoy)

Why don't you ask all your friends to go over to BYH too? Then you'll have plenty of good humans to talk to.

I have buds on here, i play BYC more, but you were the FIRST person i talked to on BYH and i had declared you my buddie after like 5th ^>V game post! I find everyone else over there is A)annoying or B) i feel stupid around

We all feel like how you do, i feel like that every day i go to school, until today i found a friend

keep your head up, the end to the tunnel is closer by then you might think
wink.png

I have friends, just not here. Oh, and there is no tunnel. Or if there is, it's more like a glass-walled one. :p

Back
Top Bottom