1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For all the Members with Daughters

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by deerman, Oct 24, 2011.

1. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Daddy's Little Girl
    Upon entering his daughter's room, Mr. Lacy found a note on the bed and proceeded to read it. It stated the following:

Dear Dad,

I am sorry to have run away, but there is something I must tell you, and I couldn't bare to do it in person. I've decided to run away with Billy (my boyfriend I've been hiding from you and Mom), and we're going to get married. He promises to support me with the food stamps and goverment money he's been stashing away, but assures me there are always other ways to get money in a pinch.

He also plans to help me with my alcohol problem, which I've done a pretty good job of hiding over the past year. We plan on raising our still unborn child in the best little beach shack we can find in Mexico - I'm sure it won't be much, but I know we'll be happy together so that's all that matters. I plan on getting there with the fake passport Billy was so kind to make for me. We just hope that he won't get put back into Rehab again for his drug abuse problems.

I really wish you could meet him Daddy. He's so sweet! On my next birthday he's gonna take me down to this bar and get me a tattoo to match his! And for his birthday I hope I'll be able to afford to get him some dental work, so that maybe he can have all of his teeth when he smiles even though I think the gap is kind of cute. Well, wish us luck!

Love you,

Your little girl

P.S. I actually just got an F on my report card, but it could be a lot worse, right? I'm over at my friend Ashley's house. Come get me when you calm down.

2. N&MSchroeder

N&MSchroeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2011
    SE Idaho
    I love it! You have raised a little thinker there and she's right, it could be worse. [​IMG]

3. deerman

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Sorry thats not my girl...i raised all boys.......have granddaughters...but good thing to think about.....reason i posted the story.

4. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Aaahk that's my worst nightmare! I have 3 girls.

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

6. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Ha, well I was reading it, I was like "please don't be true please don't be true"
    So glad it's not true!! I got two little girls...

7. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    Unfortunately it is true. A couple of weeks ago it was reported that a teenage girl from California was missing. They searched for her without finding her and after two weeks her mother got a messgae on her facebook page telling her that she had run away to Mexico with boyfriend and was pregnant and getting married. I believe she was 15. The only twist was the boyfriend who was the father of her unborn child was married so they found her another boyfriend and she married him. Just a sweet child

Just google the name"Alisa Wheeler" to get the news story. The actual story is even more preposterous then I told it.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    If it was hubby's choice, the guy would be casterated and put in jail for child endangerment!

9. deerman

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    No this was not true. Just a made up story , to be a joke......read the P.S.

Got it from a site with jokes.

Not that girls don't really do that.......but in this case NO

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by