For all you horse people!

Most of these animal rescue places have ties with PETA and I'm far from supporting those a-hats. I'd rather see an animal humanely put down rather than giving them a wooden nickel to support their practices. I have a buddy that saves donkeys and horses. She does it on her own and rents some of my land. She pays for feed but I take care of them.
NOBODY IN ANIMAL RESCUE HAS TIES WITH PETA! It's a well talked about point that animal rescues despise PETA. Peta has one "shelter" of their own and they euthanize 99.0% of every animal that comes into them. Look it up. I've been involved with animal rescue for 20 years and have had over 1000 fosters through probably 50 different rescues, NONE WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PETA! You're repeating things that are incorrect and harmful to animals who need help, due to PEOPLE who are jerks.

Why comment hurtful and inaccurate things?

Most of these animal rescue places have ties with PETA
I know for a fact the legitimate rescues in my area have nothing whatsoever to do with PETA, In fact they would like PETA to just go away, since they interfere with what my local rescues do.
If you don't know Bowie, why be so negative?? Is it a public service to help horses die painfully? There are scammers in the kill pen houses, but Bowie is NOT ONE OF THEM!
If you're talking to me, I don't know Bowie at all, and if you say they aren't scammers I believe you. Maybe they are more like my local auction, which has recently improved a lot in terms of honesty to buyers, helping sellers advertise their horses and get a decent price, and not faking bids to cater to kill buyers, like the last owner used to do.

All I was trying to say is there are still a lot more auctions who are scammers than honest ones. If Bowie is one of the good ones, by all means support them.

Back
Top Bottom