?for Buff Hooligans

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am getting grief from a few of my busy body neighbors, but just hoping it simmers down in the next weeks. We live on just shy of a 1/2 acre and they are at the back of the lot. No odors, no noise, just a cute house. Sad that they are considered livestock, especially since I only have 3!!! County doesn't care just the stupid HOA.

Your house & run are lovely! I love Buff's coop, too. Now that my husband has decided to build something for his chickens, I've been trying to nudge him in that direction...

Honestly, I don't know how your neighbors can complain! Three chickens aren't any more noisy or smelly than a dog.
roll.png
Maybe once they get used to the chickens being there, they'll realize that their perception of what the chickens are like and the reality of what chickens are like are two different things when the chickens have some room.

Ah, yes! The infamous HOA rears it's ugly head again. :mad:

I would *never* move into any home that had a Home Owner's Assoc. telling me what type of plants I can plant, what type of fence, what color of paint. grrrr

I'd rather live with a purple house across my street than have to suffer with the dictates of a HOA. And then be required to pay monthly dues!

I hope it all works out for you. The best thing to have in your defense is a looooong list of the many cities that allow backyard chickens. Even a list of the Chicken Coop Tours would be nice, also.

Carla

Back
Top Bottom