FOR CAT LOVERS - Rest in Peace, Sweet Fossey

My heart goes out to you. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Reading your post made me cry as I was remembering some of my kitty angels.
Thanks for sharing.
hugs.gif

Sorry about your kitty. I lost one of mine to diabetes a year ago. I also didn't realize she wasn't feeling well....didn't even know she had diabetes.... until it was too late. We were busy with wheat harvest and I wasn't in the house much and by the time it was obvious she was sick it was too late. I've beat myself up about it plenty the last year. I still blame myself. Here's a picture of my Poof.
Miscpictures078.jpg

My 16 year old Tucker left me this year. We think he had a stroke sometime in the night. He meowed alot and I kept ignoring him.
sad.png
The next morning when I got up I noticed his symptoms and felt so bad for not giving him the comfort he was obviously wanting during the night. He passed that evening though knowing he was loved very much.

hit.gif
Oh my god, my cat looked almost the same, she past away last winter from kidney failer, we did not realize she was sick, when we got her to the vet, we had to go to another vet. when we got there they took her right in, and then they brought us in to tell us herheart stopped, that tried to bring her back for atlaest 15 minutes. i love her and miss her. bless her heart.
hit.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom