FOR CHARITY to help Tornado recovery: 18+ FBCM & Olive Eggers

I can' use the eggs so I'm hoping all you people get out there and bid, bid, bid.

I know we are all under hard times so lets take and help other people who now have nothing.

I'm going to be doing something like this next week but it's not going to be eggs.

COME ON EVERYONE THIS IS A GREAT IDEA.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Agreed that this is a very sweet and generous idea. Thank you so much for doing this... You have a special place in my heart!
smile.png

Thank you all of you.
but I am not doing for any other reason than that i have no cash to send and eggs cost me nothing in the eys of what they are going through and what they went through it seems to me like very least I can do. And I hope others do similar things if on a tight budget as I am. Really what is a clutch of eggs to any of us, that we cant send some out.

so.............................

lets keep bidding
lol.png
lol.png

I don't have an incubator or space for more chickens, but I think I'll follow your links, and pick a good charity and donate something in the name of BYC :).... Thanks for the nudge.

Edit: Done...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
they have been closede as it is against BYC policy to do any charity stuff. please e-mail me if you were part of the other auctions as they have been removed and I can not see who was bidding.

Back
Top Bottom