FOR CHARITY to help Tornado recovery: 18+ FBCM & Olive Eggers

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
The following is an auction for those effected by this weekends tornados. At auction end please donate the winning amount to one of the following charities and forward me the confirmation. Then paypal me $15 for shipping and handling and the eggs will be shipped. This way the winner can not only help those in the US in need while hatching chicks but even use the purchase of eggs for a tax write off.

please go to this link to pick the charity of your choice http://www.aidmatrixnetwork.org/fema/states.aspx?ST=Missouri

This auction is for 18+ extra French Black Copper Marans, French Blue Copper Marans and f1 and f2 generation Olive Eggers (using Ameraucanas) please see pics and info below. Eggs will be shipped once payment $15 is made and auction price is paid to charity.

Want the sweetest Marans and olive eggers? Hoping to get a docile roo with your hatch? Well Marty my FBCM Rooster is everything you could want in a roo. His type is good although he could use some copper speckles in his chest and his tail is a bit long but he makes up for it with his personality. Marty is not only docile and friendly with me and my son but with all strangers. he has never shown aggression to any human at any time even with me messing with his ladies or my son chasing the flock as a child often does. Marty has even been featured on Pet talk in CT and has learned not to crow when outside (that took 3 years to train and was not easy). Anyway his offspring almost always are sweet just like him and I have had several people contact me to tell me about their Marty Jr's and the happiness they get from their girls and the dark eggs.

Presently Marty is with FBCM hens and a FBlue CM hen and a few pure Ameraucanas, as well as a F1 generation Olive egger who I am breeding back to him to get an even darker olive than the one in the pic below.

You will receive all 3 types of eggs. They will be packaged very well see my thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=289676

You may have seen my egg pics elsewhere but rest assured I am the actual owner of the pics and they came from my hens.

alleggcolors.jpg

f1 generation Olive Egger egg featured below I do not have an F2 egg as of yet to know the color.

IMG_3570.jpg

Pic of Marty and some of the girls taken last week there are a few random breeds I have with them for egg eating for my family I will not be sending eggs from them.
smile.png
Then there are some older pics after.

DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1324.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

fbcmhenf1pic3.jpg

fbcmhen1.jpg

fbcmhensf1.jpg

fbcmf1bluehennewpic2.jpg

blkamhenf1.jpg

You are so smart I would do this if I had any eggs to give away. I think this is a great idea.

I hope you get a lot of money for your charity.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Ok now you have me thinking, look out. It doesn't realy need to be eggs we can sell. I'm going to look and see what I have I think people would be interesting in getting.

May I copy some of what you wrote in thread?

Last edited:
oh thanks, yes please do so the more the better. I think the way I have mine set up with the buyer making the donation will hopefully work out well
smile.png
copy whatever you like.

how are you and the family? how are the white silkies doing?

Quote:
The family is great and the Silkies to. I just put 15 eggs from them in the bator and one hen is laying on 7 eggs. I gave away lots of babies to the 4-H kids last year and a lot of eggs for them to hatch. I also esnt 12 eggs to CA and I think she hatched 9 of the 12. I was very happy with that since they went all the way across the U.S.

The roo we have won first place at the Bloomsburg Fair and the hens received 1st, 2ed, and 3rd. So they are doing great.

I'm thinking of doing Longaberger Baskets for the Charity, my MIL had over 200 and they were given to me so I think I could part with one.

oh that is just wonderful!! CONGRATS!!!I am gonna have to copy and paste that in my auctions
smile.png

the basket sounds great
big_smile.png
I cant even imagine what everyone there is going through. I dont have any funds at the moment but I do have tons of eggs coming in so....

I am actually thinking I am going to have to sell my white flock soon. I dont want to but my back has gotten worse and I have to slim down more because the 5 flocks I have is wearing me down. I am just having such a hard time with it I cant seem to bring myself to do it yet. lol

If my incubator wasn't overloaded, I'd be on them. What a nice looking bunch and beautiful eggs. And, what a great gal
hugs.gif

thanks. You can always bid on them as a gift for others or i can wait to ship with some fresh ones
smile.png

come on guys bid, bid, bid
big_smile.png

REMEMBER the $ goes from YOU directly to charity I am not a go-between so come on lets help each other out
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom