for newbie duck owners like me (care sheet for ducks)

well a pure bred cayuga is completly black, feathers, feet, beak, everything. So he is probably a mix, but he sounds cute! Can't wait to see pictures!

Ok. He is mixed then. I was looking at his feet and saw a bit of yellow. I am going to get picks after I clean out the chickens cages. Hope I will get some little friends for my lone survivor.

hi all
newbie jumping in, hubby and i decided to get ducks this year so the hunt is on:) i read this thread with interest as i'm in windham county as well. tsc in putnam will be getting chicks and ducks about the 15th or so. ashford agway is expanding, (second owners in just two years from opening) so they felt they couldn't handle critters at this time but are hoping for next year. spencer, ma agway will have chicks in two weeks, ducklings in four. i've thought about mail-order but really don't want 10-15 min order ducks. does anyone know anything about welsh harliquins or siver appleyards? (i swear the mini's are kissable cute even as adults!) i really want snowy calls but i read the females are LOUD. the mini apples are just as cute but nothing says if they are loud or not. any thoughts?

Sometimes, Steve, you come in handy.

But only sometimes.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom